Paul Boam, artist
Paul Boam’s work in the last fifty years has ranged from colourfield abstraction to the tonality of drawing, but the heart of it lies in a transcendent and continuing exploration of Tasmania’s landscape and light. Read more.
- Southlea 1963–66
- Mt Nelson Signal Station 1967–1969
- Line and colour 1970–1979
- The commission and after 1979–1981
- Elegies and Requiems 1982–1986
- Bangor and the Quarry 1987–1990
- The Constructions 1991–1993
- Bathurst Harbour 1997
- Landscape and Memory 2000–2001
- Bush Dance 2001– ongoing series
- Landscapes of the heart 2004–2005
- The Coupe Suite 2005–2007
- Recent work
Paul Boam welcomes further enquiries and interest in his archive and contemporary work practice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.